Club Car Golf Car Service & Maintenance of Florida
GOLF CART SERVICE OPTIONS MEET YOUR NEEDS
Call today 800-282-6256 and (select 3) for Service
- On Site- We can dispatch our factory trained Club Car golf car service technicians to your home, business, job site, or golf course. Our club car service trucks carry the necessary tools and parts to get the job done in a timely fashion.
- In Shop – Drop off your Club Car golf car at one of our service centers, located in Florida. We are equipped with a full line of parts and accessories to get you back on the road or the course quickly.
- Rental Vehicles – Our Club Car golf car Service Department, in Florida, has rental vehicles available to use while your golf or utility vehicle is in the Shop. Ask our Service Coordinator for more information.
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance – Our Preventative Club Car golf car maintenance programs are designed around your needs, ensuring your vehicle operates for years to come. Call today for a quote.
- Full Club Car Maintenance Programs – Our full Club Car maintenance programs are designed for large fleet applications. The goal is to minimize downtime, reduce operating costs, and provide assurance that your fleet is ready to meet the demands of your business.
- Charger Repair – When chargers fail they often can be repaired. Most golf car companies are not trained in Charger diagnostic and repair. Before you give up and purchase a new charger, bring it in to our shop for a repair estimate.
- Customized Maintenance Programs – Whatever your needs are, Jeffrey Allen can customize a program to keep your fleet running and meet your budget requirements.
“Lazydays success stems from our team’s Customer service, quality and solution orientation. We choose business partners who share these values and work with us to continuously improve. In every way, Jeffrey Allen has done so. The Jeffrey Allen team has consistently matched equipment solutions with our diverse requirements; improved the quality and economy of our maintenance program; and proactively stepped in with value added solutions – always with high service orientation and integrity. As a result, the reliability and condition of our 200 unit fleet has improved and we are able to operate at lower cost.”
– Joe Wiley CIO, Lazydays RV